Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Making Progress...but slow!


She's coming along nicely, don't you think? I haven't a notion why I started out with such a LARGE project. Maybe because I was working with the tags for a while, I needed a departure. Hmm...the next question is: where shall I hang it? There is suprising lack of wall space at our house. The next projects will be smaller...probably. I'll have to take a photo of the drawing by Sammy I had framed a few years ago....many of you haven't seen it. It's a horse done in Magic Marker! on plain old manila paper! Signed--SAM. The woman fussed (in a good way) about how brilliant it was, taking everyday elements to create art, and how we needed to preserve it. I'll share in the next few days. I also wanted to share this digital collage....I hope you can read the words: "Dreams are illustrations...from the book your soul is writing about you."





No comments: