Monday, March 3, 2008

Art Journal I



While I wait on some more stamps to arrive in the mail finish out the mosaic, I am starting an ART JOurnAL. I realize you've seen these before, but I wanted to find a place to display them, and I think this is a good place to start. I will be using this journal to express my thoughts and emotions, day to day happenings, artistic leanings, etc. I'm very excited about it! I'll share as soon as I finish a page. This is sort of expressing what was going on in February....ie not much time for hands on, so digital art was a good alternative, all of these I worked on sitting up in the stands at th A&M Rec center during the kids' swim practice! A good time for it....

1 comment:

Ms. Judy said...

I'd like to suggest that where you have a link to
Ginny's Small Studio, that you change it to
http://smallstudio.typepad.com/

That will send people to the latest post. The current link goes to a 2005 entry which makes it appear that it hasn't been posted to in a long time.