Friday, November 9, 2007

Here We Go!! TOBYMAC!!





All Right! The big concert is upon us. We saw TobyMac for the first time about 3 years ago at the Woodlands Pavilion. At the time, he was the 2nd or 3rd opening act, not really that well-known. We came to see Third Day who I love. But we had no idea about Toby. WOW! Did he put on a fantastic show. It was awesome, high energy crazy (guys doing back flips off the stage, etc) music that the kids (and I) loved! All in the name of the Father!! We were jumpin' up and down with our hands in the air!! He's an awesome example of what God can do in young people's hearts--speaking their language. He's incredibly talented..although, I guess some people wouldn't like the rap, all I have to say is just listen to the message!! Tomorrow night at the Berry Center at 7pm, I'll have Jaron, Sierra, and 2 of their friends. I went on line the first day the tickets went on sale, and the server got jammed, there were so many people trying to get tickets. This concert is SOLD OUT! and they are filming a DVD. We are so excited!! I'll probably have photos to share.....stay tuned!

No comments: