Monday, August 6, 2007

Listen to the Music

Okay, with all other things aside, and with a little more time on my hands in the evenings and for a few more weekends, I felt it was time to get back to creating! And I am really having fun with the smaller canvases. I have been really just playing around, experimenting with the different mediums, finding my voice, so to speak....stay tuned, I've got more coming! The above creation says: Listen....the music is everywhere... The background is acrylic painted, the blue strips are scrapbook papers from Erica Hite's Nessa collection, and the gold on black is a french text stamp with acrylic paints....The vintage image is from Enchanted Mercantile.

1 comment:

Euniq said...

Hi Stacy,

Yes, Yes, Yes! The music IS everywhere if only we take the time to stop and pay attention.

Good work!

Love,
Eunice